SCORE in Chester & Delaware Counties has over 85 volunteers to assist those thinking of starting a business or those already in business who need help in growing their business. Their combined experience and knowledge matches those of most Business School faculties. Our confidential mentoring is FREE. We offer modestly priced workshops to assist clients to evaluate their business idea and guide them through the start-up and business planning phases. For those already in business we offer seminars on a variety of business topics. Our primary goal is to help small businesses be successful by creating an on-going relationship with the entrepreneur and providing the necessary business expertise to foster success.
Chester & Delaware County SCORE offers the following services:
Face to Face Mentoring Sessions, confidential, free and unlimited.
Unlimited Email Mentoring
Start up and Business Planning Workshops
Mentoring Services offered at the following locations:
Chester County Government Services Center, 601 Westtown Road, West Chester, Pa.
Call: (610) 344-6910 - or - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Springfield Branch DCCC, 1001 Baltimore Pike, Suite 9LL, Springfield, PA 19064
- Beneficial Bank - Springfield, 537 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064
- Glen Mills Branch WSFS, 395 Wilmington-West Chester Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342
- DNB First - Boothwyn, 3915 Chichester Ave, Boothwyn, PA 19061
- Exton Regional Chamber of Commerce, 185 Exton Square Pkwy, Exton, Pa.19341
- Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce, 171 East Bridge Street, Phoenixville, Pa.
- National Penn Bank, 24 South 3rd Street, Oxford, Pa.
- Lincoln University satellite campus at 351 Kersey Street, Coatesville, PA
Chester County Economic Development Council, Eagleview Corporate Center,
737 Constitution Drive, Exton, Pa .
Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce
217 State Street, Kennett Square, PA 19348
- Bayard Taylor Memorial Library 216 East State Street, Kennett Square, PA 19348